About Scholarship:The Scholarship aims to develop the potential of students and nurture Sydney visionaries who aspire to shape the city’s future.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it was Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants can be either Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, or International Students at the University of Sydney.
Students enrolled in their first or second year of an undergraduate degree in the following Faculties/University Schools:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies,
- Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning,
- University of Sydney Business School.
- Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- ScholarshipAward: The Scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum and is tenable for the full-time duration of the recipient’s undergraduate program including combined degree programs.The Scholarship annual value will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date of each semester.
- Nationality: Applicants can be either Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, or International Students at the University of Sydney.
- Study Country Australia
Applicants must be undertaking studies within one of the above-listed faculties/University schools and interested in issues related to urbanism including without limitation, urban development, urban planning, urban design, project finance, project and/or facilities management and engineering.
Students must also have a Weighted Annual Mark (WAM) of 65. SAM for first-year students – full-time.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Applications Deadline: August 5, 2018