- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to both domestic and international applicants.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
Obtaining their first Otago Coursework Master’s qualification.
Domestic students or international students
Undertaking a Coursework Master’s degree (degree by papers only, or, if a research component is included, the research paper should have a point value of less than 90 points)
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Funding is available 2018
- Degree Level: Master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: NZ$10,000 towards fees in the first instance
- Nationality: Domestic and international applicants
- Study Country New Zealand
How to Apply:
Due to the limited number of University of Otago Coursework Masters Scholarships available (20), application invitations are restricted by a nomination system. Once a student has been admitted to their programme of choice, the department will assess their suitability for scholarship funding and advise the Scholarships Office that they wish to nominate a candidate for this scholarship. The Scholarships Office will then send an invite to the candidate via eVision. Please note that due to the competitive nature of this scholarship, candidates who will likely be nominated for this scholarship will usually need to have a GPA of at least an A on their most recent year of study. A decision regarding these scholarships will be made by the month preceding commencement of the programme of study.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details