About Scholarship : The Spar Nord Foundation is offering FinTech Scholarship for 6 months to study Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley.
In order to be eligible applicants must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English.
Degree Level: This is a 6-month fellowship to study Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley.
Study Subject: Economics, Statistics, Engineering and Innovation .
Scholarship Benefits: The program includes
- A rigorous academic agenda
- Practical experience with FinTech and entrepreneurial thinking
- Full financial support and housing
- Access to an international and interdisciplinary environment in one of the most stimulating and fixed paced business ecosystems worldwide.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from Denmark are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A desire to move FinTech and entrepreneurial thinking forward and bring expertise back home to Denmark
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English
Program requirements are:
- Current enrollment at the Masters Level in Software Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or a related field in Denmark
- Interest in financial technology
Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English.
Application Procedure: Submit your application two mortal-at-um.dk by September 10, 2018.
An application must include:
- A personal statement explaining motivation and interest (1 page)
- An entrepreneurial FinTech idea. For example, this may be in the areas of artificial intelligence or blockchain.
- A 2-minute video pitch, presenting the proposed project
- A complete academic transcript